Managing emergency evacuation in healthcare
In complex healthcare environments like hospitals, having a simple and effective emergency evacuation procedure is of paramount importance.
Designed to be simple to use and quick to install, TagEvac combines progressive and total evacuation in one simple system. It will speed up the evacuation of your buildings - and help you return to ‘normal’ quicker than other solutions - while giving you the safety, security, and peace of mind you need. It’s easy to roll out to multiple buildings and departments as well as being scalable for complex buildings.
We’re trusted by organisations like Horder Healthcare and Bristol University Hospitals NHS Trust. We have extensive experience and expertise, providing a solution which is:
- Designed to simplify emergency evacuation in complex environments.
- Combines progressive and total evacuation in one simple system.
- Eliminates language barriers.
- Low-tech and secure.
- Built to help your Evacuation Marshals carry out their checks easily and effectively.
- Simple to standardise so it can easily be rolled out to multiple buildings.
- Instantly able to provide senior management and the emergency services with an overview of the evacuation in real time.
- Designed to ensure compliance.
- A holistic future-proof evacuation solution.
TagEvac® is an affordable, efficient and scalable solution designed to minimise disruption – meaning you can save money by significantly reducing your downtime costs. Get in touch for a free consultation and to find out how we can help you.
TagEvac® in Action
View our case study with Horder Healthcare to see the impact TagEvac® has made on their evacuation procedures – saving them both time and money
How it works
Through simple, colour-coded messaging and intuitive information panels, TagEvac® is built to ensure you don’t think in an emergency. The result? A fast, organised evacuation while at the same time allowing the emergency services to see instantly which areas have been cleared.
Watch this short video to see how easy it can be…