Managing emergency evacuation in education
TagEvac is the perfect emergency evacuation for use in schools, colleges, and universities. It removes the reliance on registers and is built to better manage information in a complex environment. Designed to be simple to use and quick to install, TagEvac will speed up the evacuation of your buildings - and help you return to ‘normal’ quicker than other solutions - while giving you the safety, security, and peace of mind you need.
We’re trusted by organisations like University of Leicester, Abingdon & Witney College and Witherslack Group. We have extensive experience and expertise, providing a solution which is:
- A system that removes reliance on registers.
- Perfect for managing information during an evacuation much more effectively.
- Low-tech and secure.
- Scalable and able to cope with thousands of students.
- Built to help your Evacuation Marshals carry out their checks easily and effectively.
- Simple to adopt and train with minimum fuss
- Instantly able to provide senior management and the emergency services with an overview of the evacuation in real time.
- Designed to ensure compliance.
- A holistic evacuation solution.
TagEvac® is an affordable, efficient and scalable solution designed to minimise disruption – meaning you can save money by significantly reducing your downtime costs. Get in touch for a free consultation and to find out how we can help you.
TagEvac® in Action
View our case study with Abingdon & Witney College to see the impact TagEvac® has made on their evacuation procedures – saving them both time and money
How it works
Through simple, colour-coded messaging and intuitive information panels, TagEvac® is built to ensure you don’t think in an emergency. The result? A fast, organised evacuation while at the same time allowing the emergency services to see instantly which areas have been cleared.
Watch this short video to see how easy it can be…