Managing emergency evacuation in energy
TagEvac is an emergency evacuation system designed to be simple to use, quick to install, and will get your employees back to work quicker than any other system out there - making your evacuation process more efficient and intrinsically safe.
We’re trusted by some of the industry’s biggest names, like Siemens Gamesa and GE Oil & Gas, and have extensive experience and expertise, providing a solution which is:
- Low-tech and secure.
- Scalable and able to cope with thousands of employees.
- Built to help your Evacuation Marshals carry out their checks easily and effectively.
- Simple to standardise so it can easily be rolled out to multiple sites.
- Instantly able to provide senior management and the emergency services with an overview of the evacuation in real time.
- Designed to ensure compliance.
- A holistic evacuation solution.
TagEvac® is an affordable, efficient and scalable solution designed to minimise disruption – meaning you can save money by significantly reducing your downtime costs. Get in touch for a free consultation and to find out how we can help you.
TagEvac® in Action
View our case study with Siemens Gamesa to see the impact TagEvac® has made on their evacuation procedures – saving them both time and money
How it works
Through simple, colour-coded messaging and intuitive information panels, TagEvac® is built to ensure you don’t think in an emergency. The result? A fast, organised evacuation while at the same time allowing the emergency services to see instantly which areas have been cleared.
Watch this short video to see how easy it can be…