Managing emergency evacuation in manufacturing
TagEvac provides you with a flexible emergency evacuation system that can be adapted to your work environment. It’s conspicuous, easy to learn and adopt and is intrinsically safe.
Designed to be simple to use and quick to install, TagEvac will speed up the evacuation of your buildings - and help you return to ‘normal’ quicker than other solutions - while giving you the safety, security, and peace of mind you need.
We’re trusted by organisations like Coca Cola, Siemens Gamesa, GE Oil & Gas and Rolls Royce. We have extensive experience and expertise, providing a solution which is:
- Flexible and can be adapted to your work environment.
- Conspicuous, easy to learn and easy to adopt.
- Intrinsically safe.
- Low-tech and secure.
- Scalable to cope with a large multi-disciplined workforce
- Built to help your Evacuation Marshals carry out their checks easily and effectively.
- Simple to standardise so it can easily be rolled out to multiple sites.
- Instantly able to provide senior management and the emergency services with an overview of the evacuation in real time.
- Designed to ensure compliance.
- A holistic evacuation solution.
TagEvac® is an affordable, efficient and scalable solution designed to minimise disruption – meaning you can save money by significantly reducing your downtime costs. Get in touch for a free consultation and to find out how we can help you.
How it works
Through simple, colour-coded messaging and intuitive information panels, TagEvac® is built to ensure you don’t think in an emergency. The result? A fast, organised evacuation while at the same time allowing the emergency services to see instantly which areas have been cleared.
Watch this short video to see how easy it can be…